- Cancelation notice: Cancellations require 24 – 12 hours notice, less than 12 hours notice a payment of half the session fee is required. No call/No show for an appointment requires a payment of the full session fee. Consideration for emergencies is taken on a case-by-case basis. Upon the second late cancelations and/or no show will require an active Credit card to book an appointment.
- Please be on time to appointment, treatments will end at the scheduled time even though started late.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- Please provide full health history and update as needed.
- Please arrive for appointments with good personal hygiene.
- Please be present for treatment – drug and alcohol free – any guest under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol the appointment is rescheduled.
- Sexual harassment is unacceptable – if occurs the session ends and full payment will be required.
- The building and surrounding courtyard is a non-smoking zone.
- Policies may change at any time and are reviewed annually with guest.
- All guests are respected regardless of age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, body type, political affiliations, or state of health.
- Cancelation to guest notice: 24-12 hour advance notice will be provided – if less than 12 hours arrangements will be made for a replacement therapist. If no replacement is available – the next comparable service will be free.
- Appointments are confirmed the day before the session.
- Therapist will be present – drug and alcohol free.
- All guests charts and communications will be kept confidential
- All sessions are geared toward the individual guest’s health needs.
- Proper draping with sheets and/or towels occurs in every session. Only the areas of the body currently worked on will be undraped.
- All sessions will follow the law of the land and uphold AMTA Ethic standards.